Obviously the interior is gorgeous.

They wouldn't let you take pictures inside the room, but if you look inside the pictures are really bright.



They have some of these pictures here.



Tower of Babel.
This room was pretty cool.
Paintings on the stairwell by Klimt. But of course, you can't take a picture of them because there's no lights on them.
Carravagio, I couldn't leave the building without seeing the Carravaggio. It wasn't the best of his works, but still.





I was so shocked to see this picture! I had no clue that it was here! It was so amazing to just walk around the corner and bam!- A Raphael painting. (I am probably spelling every single name wrong)



Look how bright those paintings are!



Doesn't this look like it's 3-D?



Snowflakes "falling" down the side of the MQ.
1 comment:
Wow, you got to see a lot of cool art! And I love Carravaggio.
Post a Comment