Walking up a hill in Perth. You can kinda see the snow-covered mountains in the background.


See?! See the snow?!
The view from the summit.
Doesn't it look fake?









Real ruins. Take that Bratislava. Also, they had a sign that clearly said you could climb the ruins, but you are responisible for what happens if you get hurt. Awesome.
Can I just point out that it was noon when I took this picture. Noon.


Actual conversationBrent: Can you go hide in the ferns like a gnome?
Me: Can I?!



Isn't it cool the way the light is streaming through those trees?
Again noon. When the sun's at it's highest. And this tree is being hit dead on by sunlight.

Do you see what I mean about the perfect grass?
Sheep!!!
Mmm, Fried Mars Bar
1 in the afternoon. A field across from a house called "whispering pines". They named all the houses on this street.
Better than I expected, still hard to eat.
Sheep!!
Without Brent, I would have never finished eating it.
No comments:
Post a Comment