The front gates. The first sign there will be a lot of pictures today.
I love this picture! We both look so happy!
Umm, back outside the front gates.
Main street USA
Fake snow!!!!
Alladin!!
Me and Nick asked a worker to take this. It's a rule that they have to take it if you ask them to. We were fully aware of this and planning on exploiting it, but apparently they don't walk around that much and this is the only one we were able to snag that day.
Nick lounging on some random props scattered about.
Adventure land, aka: Argrabah!
Pirates!
It's a Small World!!
Arrr!
Is it weird that the Jolly Roger is now flown at a family theme park?
I love this picture. Me and Nick took so many pictures like this, if you haven't started to notice. But I really like this one.
On the balcony at the castle.
Inside the castle.
Aren't those tree columns cool?
A tapestry

We were really excited about all the Christmas decorations.
Us on the balcony
The stained glass windows




Dicoveryland!! Formerly Futureland or something like that. Apparently it's not longer Disney's vision of the future.
More of the castle. We really loved the castle. Although I could live with it being a different color.
In line for Space Mountain!
Discoveryland
My mouth was full of pretzels.
It's Star Tours!! Ha ha!
More of Argrabah. Alladin is both me and Nick's favorite Disney movie.
Space Mountain.
And we had to keep taking the pictures to give us an excuse to stop and listen to the Alladin score they were playing.
Frontierland. And the sun comes out...kinda!
Notice the real fire in the background?
The Haunted Mansion.
View from the Haunted Manison line.

Ice skating on stage....
Ice skating in character costumes onstage...
Real horses onstage.
Holland!!
The clock opened and people came out!
The huge stage. I liked the snowflake gobos over everything.
Small World!!
The 3 people from the book!! I remember them!!
China
Japan
Ankor-Wat
The alps/Bavaria!!
India.
The jungle
Peru
USA
Pacific Islands
The Las Vegas finale!
The train and the facade.



It's an even smaller world.


Hugging Big Ben.


The Sword in the Stone!!
Dragon!!

More of the dragon!

Giant ornament
The castle matches the sunset!
Us with fake snow.
Main street USA all lit up.
Lighting up the castle, tower by tower.

The Fantillousion parade!! I like pretty lights, so fair warning on all the bad, but bright, pictures up ahead.



Blacklights for the bad guys.


They have fiberoptics in their clothes. How awesome!




Christmas tree.
We're sad to leave.
There is so much going on in this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment