

Yes, those are real bones behind me. Lots of them.

Do you see the heart?


Nick is pretty tall. The bones are higher than him.
Ok, so you can't really get a sense of height from this picture, but the ceiling goes up really high. Probably 25-30 ft at least.
The Eiffel Tower!!
Michelle's mom sent her wax lips, so we decided to put them to good use.

Our group shot. I probably shouldn't have given the guy my camera. People can't figure out my camera. First off, if someone ever figures out they have to use the viewfinder with out me telling them it will be a miracle. No, I don't use the LCD screen, it's not that crazy. There is a viewfinder. Second, people can't tell when it takes, even though it beeps and a picture shows up on the LCD screen, which should be bright and in your eye if you're using the viewfinder. Third, people can't seem to push the button all the way down to actually take the picture. It's really weird. I'm only saying this because we took two pictures, and this is the only one that actually took, and the guy obviously thought it took when it didn't since Nick is walking away and everyone else is no longer looking at the camera. Still, it's a funny picture.



While waiting for the others that we were meeting up with we ate two boxes of candy cigarettes. I really think the sugar helped up climb to the top.
It's hard to get a good picture with the fence.

View from the first level.
Level 1- Restaurants and stores.

There was this giant plastic bubble...
668!! The last step to the middle of the eiffel tower!! Of course, that's not counting all the steps to the observation decks.

We can stick our heads through the fence! Awesome!
Why does my camera think this picture should be sideways?





The elevator ride up. I think he took this picture himself, which makes it all the more funny.



The arc de Triomphe is HUGE!!







Going down the elevator

It was REALLY windy up top.

Up top, looking up.
The first floor.






Walking to the Louvre


Sparkles!!! The tower starts sparkling for about 5 mins on the hour at night. I tried to use different settings on my camera to take the pictures, because I wasn't sure which I would like the best.
I think I like this one the best. Slow shutter speed.


Yes, there were 6 other people around who could have easily taken our picture.


Watching the tower
This picture is so awesome!
Paris at night.

Jazz hands- to indicate "sparkle!"
Winged Victory
The Orsay at night.
Nick and the Venus de Milo
Ok, bad lighting, but look at how dirty my shoes are!! It's no ruined towels in a bathtub- but still! Good to know the streets of Paris are still dirty.
Cupid and Psyhce. I have no clue how to spell that. I've always liked the name though.
HA! We took an illegal picture!! I wasn't leaving the museum without it. It's Liberty Leading the People by Eugene Delacroix.

What a crazy room. Wish you could get in there.
That spiral staircase- the tube in the middle- it's a platform that raises and lowers for people in wheelchairs or with strollers.
The pyramid. Viewed from below.



No comments:
Post a Comment