Saturday, November 04, 2006

scarfs...

Austrians are so crazy.
They are obsessed with scarfs. They are constently telling you to wear a scarf, wear a scarf, you wouldn't be so cold if you just wore a scarf.
I disagree, you wouldn't be so cold if you would CLOSE THE WINDOWS!
They will NOT keep windows CLOSED.
At first, in Sept, I just though I was being sensitive. I mean, I do get cold easily.
But it was below freezing and SNOWING outside. And I walk into the kitchen and every single window was open. Every single one.
And this happens every day, no matter how many times I close them. One of my friends here is living with Austrians and keeps getting colds and fevers because the family keeps the windows open.
It is ridiculous.
Enough with the scarfs! I shouldn't have to wear a scarf inside! Just close the windows!

Also, another weird thing they do, but this one makes sense, is that when it snows they use umbrellas. As if it was just rain. At least that I can see the point in.

No comments: