Sunday, October 01, 2006

radom pics...

Just some random pics of Vienna.



I think this is one of my favorite pictures of Vienna.
The Votive Church.
The Museum Quarters Mascot. I need to get pic of the add of him fighting people dressed like Motzart. That's my favorite.
The door from the Third Man. Orsen Wells never stood in this door though, it was a stand-in, and they re-created it later in the studio.
Um...I stumbled upon this....
I don't know. It's a new mascot.
Rain's coming.
I love this picture for many reasons. First I like the streets here because they're lined in trees and really pretty. Plus the trees are starting to change color. Also, since the sun was begining to set and the rain was coming from the east, it looked like the sunshine and rain were going to collide. It was sweet. I love these pannels. They're mirrors on each side of the doors to a jewlery store, and they're covered in those jewels.
The crystal store. See the chandeliers inside?
Close up of the mirrors.
I have discovered the best time to walk down Karnter Strasse- in the rain. This place is usually packed with people, but it empties out in the rain. It's great.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It never fails: I always love all your pictures!