The view from outside my hostel in the morning.
The starting point of our hike up the mountain. We actually hiked through those trees, which are huge.
Me at the start of the hike. We made it through the trees and actually thought that we only had about a 20-30 min hike left.

A lot of these pictures are kinda at weird angles and shakey, it's because I was gasping for breath and not really aiming the camera.

It was all foggy in the morning.
Stupid cable car, taunting us!
Look how far we've come already!


Already above some of the clouds.




The best restaurant halfway up a mountain ever!
View from the restaurant
We made it...to where the cable cars stop. Well, it's something. Only two more hours to the top!!







There's a house on the side of that mountain. See if you can find it!
The restaurant on the other side of the mountain.

The sign you just love to see.
I don't think this picture can do justice to how high up we were. Just remember, what look like fuzzy bushes down there are full grown trees.
I thought this was the top of the mountain. Turns out it was just the ledge blocking my view of the top. I was not happy when I found that out.

A-Ha! There's the top. For real.


View from the top!



So this is what the top looks like. There was some kind of weather station up there.





There is also a celtic cross on the top of the mountain. I don't know...
Well I made it. It's all downhill from here.
Look how nice and easy the other trail was!
This picture didn't turn out. In such a rush to make it to the train, I never took a pic of the mountain we hiked. So this is it as viewed from the platform about to get on the train, literally just waiting for people to climb off the train. Too bad you can barely see it.


No comments:
Post a Comment