Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ich habe keine Ahnung.

It was finals/mid-terms this week (depending on if it's a semester course), so I've been pretty busy with school.
So, this week, aside from studying, my only two semi-interesting things are that I saw The Barber of Seville. The direction was lacking, and the count's voice was whiney and annoying, but it was worth going if only to hear the music played so well. The orchestra was awesome.
And I broke my promise to Hans and dyed my hair. So I'm brunette now. It's somethng new, so I like it.
Tonight: art exhibit with Michelle.
Tomorrow: Budapest
Sat: Venice
Sun: Back home for a potluck dinner at the votive church. yay for free food!

If all works out, I should visit 2 countries with only 2 days of my Eurrail ticket. Exciting!
Trying to see everything I want in Budapest in one day will be challenging, so we'll see how that works out.
Ok, gotta go take my german final.

No comments: