Saturday, September 23, 2006

Where am I?

There was a "Country Fesival" going on the other night down the street. Me and Michelle decided to check it out. It was so funny!! Apparently at the time of the year when Americans are having Oktoberfests, they have Country Fests. If you pretended all the Ottaringer stuff said Budweiser, it would be just like home. Line dancing, country music, and this one girl who was a wonderful singer, although the country-austrian-accent was a little weird at times. Also, sometimes they confuse country with well...anything american, including, but not limited to, Please Mister Postman and Won't You Buy Me a Mercedes Benz. I have some incredible videos from last night.






This isn't from the country fest, I just didn't know where to put it. It's the view of the sunrise from our kitchens. Yah, I get up in time to see the sunrise here. Weird.

No comments: