Sunday, December 14, 2008

Nick's Pictures

Pictures from Nick!! He sent me a CD of all his pictures, so half are from that, and the other half are from facebook, because those are way lower quality and take about half the time to upload. These are in absolutely no order at all.


Eva and Peron!!! Having exhasuted My Fair Lady and Mary Poppins we moved onto Evita, based on nothing at all except a line about how she didn't make it to England and her complaining about the king of England ("Argentina's first lady deserves Buckingham Palace").

Align CenterI'm in front of St. Paul's, not that you can tell.

I'm Q-Bert!!

More St. Paul's.

Trafaleger's Square (I think I spell that different every time, but never look up the spelling).

Caitlin! Vienna! Aida!

Tangled up in colors.


Hahaha, I loved this Santa and made Nick take a picture for me.

Aida!


Samwiches!

Karlsplatz!

Oper!

More Oper!

Kafka Cafe.







Mariahilfestrasse Christmas Market

Falafel Restaurant

I don't know what I'm sad about in this picture because the falafel was really yummy.


Align RightMe, Tina, the note I left Tina, and my Emotion water.

Oper. (The Opera)

Back in London!! Nick wearing my scarf and sunglasses.

...and me wearing Nick's scarf. We decided to switch scarfs so that Nick would look different in some pics (I at least switch up sunglasses and glasses and my jacket and coat).

Leaving Regents.

Picture in the Tube.

Umm...some street in London.

Me on some street in London.

London....

Graffiti in London...


At Heathrow airport...falling asleep waiting for our flight.

Tap defense!!! Ok, Nick and I would play this game he downloaded on his iphone (at the insistence of me sitting next to him saying "Download that! It's free and a game.") and we played it for hours and hours and hours at many airports. It kept us sane. This is a screenshot from his iphone.

We thought this said "Action Town" and got really excited. It does not.

A) I have missed escalotors. B) I have missed Europe where people know that you step to the right, walk to the left.

Breakfast at Regent's cafeteria.

More sleeping in airports.

OMG, we got first class again AND we're sitting next to each other!!!


I loved the tiny salt and pepper and salad dressing.

Greenland, I think.




America! Or Canada...not sure.

Ok, these aren't from Europe, but they are from when Nick visited me in STL. Doesn't that seem so long ago?


Vienna! Waiting for the U-Bahn


Apparently we are all very displeased by the opera.

Nick and I in Aida.


Same, but with Caitlin.

Rathaus!!




I have no clue where we are or when Nick took this picture. I mean, we're in Vienna and it appears to be night, but beyond that I don't know.



Amazing.



Hahah, Karl loves us.

Saying goodbye to Caitlin, part one.

Star tunnel!!!





Nick sneaking pictures of me in Bratislava.

Me annoying Nick in Bratislava.

Mark and I in London.

Me doing my best "Wouldn't it be Loverly?" dance.




If I actually paired up Nick's pictures with mine they would go together really well.

More Evita.

This is me totally transfixed by British TV in a pub.

In my defense, this is what was on the TV.

Regent's Park.







This is in front of the Tate Modern, and Nick's favorite picture of us ever. Or so he claims.



I kinda really love this picture of us.

More Q-Bert!




A-ha!! Evita and Peron!! We asked another tourist to take this for us, and they were a little surprised when we both struck this pose. Very funny.

Eva.


I love these! At the V&A.



I was imitating this really happy puppy, but in retrospect I'm pretty sure that's a tomb. Well, a plaster cast of a tomb.


Eat!!


Regent's, Nick's old room is the balcony on the right.








This is at La Cage. This might be the ugliest safety curtain in the whole world.

Nick and I in first class. Eating breakfast.

This was breakfast (not pictured: the pastries).

A light lunch and The Office (we watched The Office together, then I watched Mama Mia, Wall-E, and Flight of the Conchords, opting not to watch The Dark Knight. I might add none of those movies were released to DVD yet. Also I played Zuma and Bejeweled on my touch screen.)


Coffee and Tea, a fitting end to the trip.

No comments: