Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Snow and wind

Hola! So...there was some snow in NYC. So, on this insanely windy, snowy, day, I grabbed some coffee and headed down to Battery Park to watch the waves and ferries. Eh, what else can you do?

Waves, ferries, Statue of Liberty!!




The only other people around seemed to be photographers. Apparently this is the place to be for pictures.


Look Sarah, my boots! Also some wind-blown snow.



Cold bird


Seriously, it was windy.







Umm, that building was started by Elisabeth Seton...or something...she's a saint...

You can't really tell in the picture, but the sky was really pretty. Starting to turn blue!


So at some point, after almost 2 hours in the cold, a nice german man wearing a Rockband hat asked me to take his picture and I realize I'm crazy numb from the cold. So I head back home.

Today it was much nicer. The snow is starting to melt, hopefully for good. Come on, Spring!

2 comments:

Sally said...

nice yellow boot in the snow picture!

Littlelight said...

Yah, that was for you and your boot pictures.