Sunday, March 15, 2009

Photoshop this and that

I'm been playing with photoshop lately. I love taking lots of pictures, but I hate having to scroll thru all of them on this blog. I could put a little "click to read more" thing, but that still doesn't really solve the problem, so I've decided to try photoshoping some pictures together and then uploading them. We'll see if I like it.



Also, I made these for my friends. Kayrn bought Caitlin and I matching shirts as a present, so here is the 3 of us wearing our shirts:


And for those of you who are Simpsons fans, this was for Alli, who wanted a t-shirt of Caitlin's melting face, like the Marge melting face t-shirt on the simpsons (It's free if they mess up!). So here is what I came up with, it just needs to be put on a t-shirt.

No comments: