Sunday, November 23, 2008

parks and windows

Got off early, went to Central Park to get a little bit of sunshine. I always mean to write more, but I'm tired by the time I'm home and have the time.



Hey, my hair's looking better, yah? A little more natural, a little less Andy Warhol-y.

Ok, if you're ever wondering why H&M is my favorite store here are two reasons. 1) They sell green tutu skirts!!!

2) I accidentally cut off the awesome hat, but I swear that outfit on the left is actually a costume from My Fair Lady. It's perfect for Ascot!!

New York Christmas markets!! Stumbled into this in Union Square. It's....a cute try.


Store windows! Fendi.

The Louis Vuitton store. Love this building.


5th Ave


I don't know if I've mentioned before how much I love huge, guady, tacky Christmas decorations. But I do. New York's are ok. But they got nothing on Europe.


Bergdorf Goodman. Brilliant.


More Bergdorf Goodman.



Zoom out from the snowflake.


Central Park!



I don't know if pictures capture how much I love these winding paths with the little lamp posts. Especially when no one else is around.


Yah, that's ice. It's cold here.

I saw this patch of light and thought "Oo! A natural gobo!"





A fountain full of Christmas trees?

I liked those boots.




Store windows!!! More Bergdorf Goodman.
Close up on the ridiculous dress. It is made of shredded fabric and string.



The Louis Vuitton store!! Isn't it amazingly ridiculous?


Prada (Or was it Pucci...started with 'P'). I don't even care about the clothes, it was sooo shiney!!!



Ummm, I don't even know what store this was.



Juicy Couture. If Mikey and I were manequins in one of these stores, this would be us.



The gift wrapped building is cute, but a little to classy for me. Needs more lights and shiney things.

No comments: