So, quick photo catch-up:
Where I work, this is kinda like the temporary storage floor...kinda. It's weird.
Where I work, this is kinda like the temporary storage floor...kinda. It's weird.
View from the floor above the one I work on. That's the Empire State Building center.
From my adventures in the garment district. I was searching for buttons. And I found some.
Nick came to NY!!! For 2 days. And he was working. So I really didn't get to see much of him. This is us taking pics of each other on our phones at breakfast. We're pretty cool like that.
Every single time it rains it gets so foggy that the Empire State Building disapears. Crazy.
Also, I got this picture the other day from my friend Emily, who worked with me all this summer in the costume shop. She got a job as a wardobe girl at Barnum and Bailey's. She gets to travel around the country in a train!! I'm so proud of her.
Ok, I'm off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment