The park!
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Lucky Sunday
Well, I had a great day today. I didn't have to be at work untill noon today, so I decided to spend the morning at Central Park, time to see he leaves. Not only was it gorgeous and the weather was great (only in the 40s!), but while at the park I got to see part of the NYC marathon, so that was awesome. Then I decided to go grab a bit to eat before work, so I got off at Herald's Square, only to discover that they had closed down 6th Ave from Herald's Square to Byrant Park with all these stands selling things. So I grabbed a crepe and some yummy corn and cheese thingy and walked up and down the streets, just looking at all the booths. At work, there wasn't much to be done so we got off way early and the sun was still up, so I took a different train home, one that goes part of the way above ground and I got to see the sunset. All in all, a pretty great day.
The park!




















Glimpse of the marathon.
the crowds lining up


the 5th avenue stop
They closed down the street!

This booth was pretty cool.

Bryant Park, which I happen to love.






Ice skating! Already!

Not the greatest picture, but trust me it was yummy.
They were putting up the Christmas lights at Macy's. It looked like fun!





Hahah, the wig stop on my way to work. A better picture of it. I just love it.
The park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment