Saturday, August 14, 2010

just another saturday met adventure

Today, Nick and I spent our morning at the Met. We both didn't have to go in to work until the afternoon, so it worked out perfect. 


Every summer the Met has a different rooftop exhibit. We both loved it last year.  Today was just perfect weather too, 75 deg, breezy and sunny. 
It was pretty cool. It's all these bamboo pieces that build up into this...thing.  You can walk up and in it too, but only if you're wearing shoes. Nick had flip-flops, so we're planning on going back. 
Still, it was really neat.  And they change it up, since the pieces are just tied together with these colorful string things. 


They had a Picasso exhibit which we also saw. It was cool, but almost unbearably crowded.

I love the Met. It is just so full of interesting things. Everytime I'm there I get lost in a new wing that seems even better than the other ones I've seen. 
 Nick shaking his fist at the sun. I can't remember why now. 

1 comment:

Sally said...

did you match sunglasses on purpose?