Friday, April 10, 2009

tea and rainy days

Here's my new apt from the outside. Mine's door on the left, second story, and my window is on the side you can't see. But yah, it's a cute place.


Here's my room at twilight. How perfect is that lighting? Couldn't have focused it better if I tried.

Since I don't need the extra caffeine to get me thru 20 hour days anymore, I've tried switching back to tea, which I like more anyway. So far I'm drinking about 4-7 cups a day. I think maybe I need to invest in a teapot. But hey, my new roomie is doing the same thing, so between the two of us we are starting quite the tea collection.

Also, stop sending us your bad weather Missouri!! Everytime it starts to look pretty here I talk to someone back home about how it's ugly and raining/snowing/hailing and sure enough, that bad weather hits us about a day and a half later. New Yorkers promise me it gets unbearably hot here soon enough, but I'm starting to wonder...

1 comment:

Sally said...

first; Cute place, and great lighting.
second; tea = good.
third; I know you are referring to me with 'talk to someone.. send bad weather.' Who's sending it to us?!?!