Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fun with cooking: my Bisquick cook book

Impossibly Easy Chicken and Broccoli Pie.
Sounds easy and yummy.
Step one: go to grocery store and buy ingredients.

Hmm, I don't like onions that much. Instead of one whole onion I'm going buy one of those plates of veggies that has some onions in it.
Step two: start cooking. Put ingredients in pie plate. Wait, what? I don't have one of those. Meh. Can't be too important.
Still step two: So the broccoli is supposed to be thawed? Eh, too bad. Wait, the chicken is supposed to be cooked already. That I should probably do. Hey it'll give the broccoli time to thaw!
Step two point five: cook chicken. Add lots of Cayene pepper.

Step three: in medium bowl stir remaining ingredients untill blended. Two bowls later I figure out how big they mean by medium. By blended did they mean get rid of those lumps? Too late now! I don't know if this is gonna work.

Step four: bake 30-35 mins. 45 mins later, I remember I'm cooking and go check on it.

Hey it turned out ok!!! Yummy!!
Step five: Eat!


Next up: I burn my Easter cookies by watching 3rd Rock from the Sun.

1 comment:

Sally said...

OOOOOH!!!! This is my favorite blog yet!
I can't wait to see what happens next!