Caitlin and I pretending to pack the car, Melinda taking our picture, Alli actually packing the car.Tuesday, January 13, 2009
christmas etc.
Ummm, some pics from before/after/during/around Christmas.

Yay Christmas!
The view from O'Hare at about 6am. This is not the seat I slept in, PS. If you look really close you can see some snow plows thru the snow.
White bread!



Creepiest toy ever...and Austin imitating it just reminded me of the Pinky and the Brain Christmas special, with all the hypnotising Brain dolls...anyone else?


Just chill'n with Decaf.

I don't care what Matt says, it was not my fault the cheese didn't work.





Caitlin and I pretending to pack the car, Melinda taking our picture, Alli actually packing the car.






Caitlin and I pretending to pack the car, Melinda taking our picture, Alli actually packing the car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i miss the moustache.
It's in my purse. In case of moustach emergerncy.
Post a Comment