Long story short, Kelly had a fake penguin that she got from an event at her desk and I had to carry it home for her. I would like to add that my co-worker Chris usually rides the subway with me most of the way home, but this night he took 3 steps away from me and laughed. I would also like to add that the penguin was made out of this really really prickly straw and yet the guy on the subway next to me kept
petting it and
asking me questions about it. It's not even cute! It's a rather scary looking penguin!!! It was creepy and weird. Anyway, I tried to take a pic of me on the subway, but it was too shakey and crowded.



It's got those tiny little eyes like a cold-blooded killer!!


I thought this sign was funny, because it tells you nothing. "Evening, This evening." Also, that guy in the picture is Joe, Kelly's boyfriend.

I don't know how we even
got a 375w bulb at work, but I was fascinated by it.
3 comments:
I love that penguin! jealous
I love the penguin, too...you're the girl some tourist goes home and tells their family how weird the subways re..."people carry around penguins on the subway" That things looks so real!!!
Hahaha, that's so true! Yah, that thing looks real and it sits right across from my bed. It's creepy. Why couldn't it be cute like all those penguins Matt had?
Post a Comment