I left pretty early because I got really cold (I cannot get used to this weather), but the opera was beautiful, the accoustics were good, the setting was amazing... also I had some apple strudel which was really good, but the only reason I ordered it was because it was the only thing on the menu I could pronounce. Thank god my german class starts tomorrow.
I'm going back on Wed, for Don Giovani!!! I've never seen it, so I'm really excited, I like the music from it. (I think the opera I saw last night was La Travista...something like that. It was Verdi, I know that.)
Today I mostly stayed home and tried to get my things in order before school starts, but I did take the afternoon off and went and visited all my favorite stores: H&M, Mango, Zara, Pimkie, and a different H&M. I love that store. I didn't buy anything though.
The Rathaus and giant movie screen they set up. It looks scary in this picture, but it was really pretty.

Vienna at night. A alley by the Rathaus.

The beer garden they set up, and the remains of my apfelstrudel. Even though you're eating outdoors they give you real plates and glasses, but the forks and spoons are wooden. It's weird.

Statue at night
No comments:
Post a Comment