I made it!
We're in Vienna.
My roomie is Zena. Yay!
Let's see, yesterday we landed, in rain. It was beautiful. I took it as a good sign, since I love rain.
We got settled in our dorms.
The weather here is so cold!! It's in the 60s, maybe 70s
The language barrier isn't too bad if I'm reading. Talking is a no. I can say "I speak english", "thank you", and "excuse me"
My jet lag is finally going away.
Today, we went grocery shopping and then rode the u-bahn downtown.
Bright red hair is pretty fashionable here. I fit right in.
Everyone here has dachunds.
It's actually really cheap here in Vienna, except for the whole conversion rate thing.
We went grocery shopping today. It was fun. So far the food I've tried is good, but we'll see.
To get to school, I take the strassenbahn (streetcar) to the u-bahn (subway) to a bus.
Ummm...I'm sure I have more to say, but it'll wait till later. It's almost sleep time here. But basically, to recap- I love it here, I don't want to leave, its cold, and I'm finding my way around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment