Thursday, October 04, 2012

Pumpkin experiments

Usually October is the time when I continue my quest for the best pumpkin beer. But last year I found it (Captain Lawrence's Pumpkin Ale, as far as I know only available in New England). So, this year I'm trying as many pumpkin foods and recipes as I can.

These are SO GOOD!!! BUY THESE!!

I can't even believe how terrible this was. Vile. Un-drinkable.

Pumpkin Turkey Chili!!!

I know this sounds terrible, I almost didn't make it because it sounded horrible. But I was wrong! It was soooo good!!! And this is from someone who normally doesn't even like chili that much.

Here is my recipe. Clearly you should at least double the garlic. I would also reccomend adding carrots. Also I put a lot of other spices in.

On a different note, the grocery store I go to has been selling me an awful lot of two yolk eggs

It has been awesome.

No comments: