Friday, April 27, 2012

I had my first visitor to San Fransico! My dear friend Melinda came to see me, on a train from LA. She stayed for 5 days and we had so much fun. Luckily for me Melinda is laid back, because I am a horrible tour guide. I'm getting better, but I still don't know my way around the city that well. But we still had a lot of fun, and it was fun for me to explore the city with someone else.

It was very cold in the water. Very cold.

Melinda trying to stay warm. The wind at the wharves is killer.

Lost in the wilderness of Golden Gate Park. Also I'm not posing, I was really pointing something out.

I'm not even sticking my tongue out or anything.

That's a mini doughnut I'm eating.

That was the easiest tree I've ever climbed.

Sunset in the park.

No comments: