Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day one: Ohio is boring

I do not recommend taking this trip the opposite way across the country. This day wasn't so bad when it happened, although Ohio dragged on a bit, but mostly that was because I was excited to get out of the city. Pennsylvania is really pretty, but make sure to stop at rest stops when you see them, because sometimes there won't be any for another 2 hours!
Day one was where we established our love of visitor centers, and realized how awful our audiobook was.

This is how I felt about the tunnels.

At this point I started to get bored...

West Virginia! Time to crank up the tunes!

I'm bored again. Ohio is boring.

We made it to Nick's home! Where we spend a lovely night with his family, and also stocked up on some snacks from Trader Joe's.

No comments: