My sisters came to visit and this took me a long time to write.
I had a a ton of fun. It was the first time I've had family come visit me and I was so excited. If you want to hear more detail of their trip you can read their posts, but for me it was awesome for three main reasons:
It was fun to take them to some of my favorite places. I took them to Kickshaw, my local hangout right off. They got to see some other places I love, from the mall in Central Park to the N train.
It was also fun for my family to see me in my real life. It worked out well for them to have a tour guide who knew her way around, but I'm also very proud of how well I know the city now. I know my way around better than some people who have lived here longer. And it was fun, as someone who's stayed at both their homes and got rides from both of them, to be the one who can take them around town and show them my home.
And lastly, I just like my sisters.
Overall, it was fun, and they are welcome back anytime.
No comments:
Post a Comment