Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas stuff

This is the happiest pile of trash I've seen. 


 I saw these at a dollar store near me. Read everything carefully.

Creepiest box of Christmas lights ever, right?

Our Christmas tree at work! We used at least 8 strands of LED lights. It's very bright.
This is a Tues.  Walking home from work past the Macy's windows. The crowds are AWFUL. The worst part is, the window displays at Macy's aren't even that good!

I made myself brunch. I couldn't decide between steak and eggs or eggs benedict. So i did a combo of both. And then added hella eggnog to my coffee. It was awesome.

We bought a christmas tree!! Yay!! It's my first real tree (we do NOT have the storage space for a fake one) and my first apartment where I can go crazy with the decorations. So I did. 



Nick wanted to name the tree, but I warned him not to get too attached.

Tinsel! We have stocking in the giant frame now too.

Crabby snowman decoration.

No comments: