Thursday, May 20, 2010

scraps of wifi

Ok, now I'm leeching off Applebee's wifi, but these pictures were already uploaded before I moved, I just never posted them.

A co-worker made a makeshift chandelier.


Oh man, there was so much free pie at work one day!!

I was so full of pie that day.

This is why I hate rentals. After a busy month, all our rentals, probably from at least 5 different places, get literally thrown together on the 5th floor and Tara tells me to go sort them, other people will join me later. And this is what I open the door and see.
Took me a half hour just to move all the ladders.

Kelly's fire escape.


Nick made this meal for me, which by the way is riccota cheese ravioli with shredded cheddar cheese on top. He went grocery shopping for this meal. He handed it to me, then told me that maybe I could make grocery lists for him when we live together, because he doens't know what to buy. It made me laugh.
creepy sign in the park.
I love this! Also in central park.

I wen to the park with Karyn on one of my days off.




Angel in a cage. Very weird.





1 comment:

Sally said...

PIE!!! AT WORK!?!?!