Wednesday, February 17, 2010

dayz and such

Yay, day off!!
Working every day makes days off seem like the best thing ever. Ever! I learned this awhile ago in Sullivan, on a day that me and Caitlin still reminisce about, where we drove to Matoon and went to Target and Bread Co. It was so great.
I had the day off! I slept, drank an entire french press of coffee, ran errands with Karyn, watched awful TV, and hung out with my roomies. And now I'm writing this. It was wonderful.

Here are some other days in New York.

Dinner and, of course, wine with Nick. He's too great to me. He only took me to dinner after offering to take me to a show. I just didn't feel like it.



Karyn moved to my neighborhood!! Yay, a friend next door!! (Meh, 10 blocks away, whatevs.)

This is what it looks like when 20 cop cars all drive down 35th st. in Midtown at once. The sound is deafening.


I made beef stew in preperation for the snow last week! It turned out pretty good.


yum.

No comments: