Stopped by my corner Italian Bakery for a coffee on Labor Day morning and got this cup:





They showed some operas for free outside of the Lincoln Center. I went, and had more fun then I expected. This was La Boheme, but not just any La Boheme, the one I saw in Vienna. Which I love. It's crazy to me to think that 3 years ago I was watching operas outside on a big movie screen at the opera festival at the Rathaus. I still went alone, but it was such a different setting. In New York people sat on the ground, and were really quiet, and some brought picnics or would have a drink from the bar there. In Vienna people talked and yelled at the movie and danced around. Hardley anyone sat. It was so crowded! And everyone ate, I bought so much food there. That's where I had my first Apfel Strudel. But this was fun too. Good job New York.

Look! I used geometry in my everyday life! I had to fit these different size circles, which normallly would take up 14 sheets of gel, onto 9 sheets. And I did it.

They had a free grill-out on the roof for the employees the other day. It was nice. Pretty view.

The shop boys attempt to use cardboard to pre-emptively soak up the leak we sometimes get. I thought it looked like a bad art project.

For all that people make fun of me for my public bathroom pictures, people in New York talk about hand dryers. On numerous occasions people have talked about bars or restaurants and then then mentioned their hand dryers. Girls have made me go to the bathroom if there are really cool ones. And these are the coolest I've seen. they have a light on them! It's crazy!


This is what it looks like when lift gates break. You can also see the broken cart in the background. That's what broke the lift gate. I was operating it at the time, with one of the guys helping me. It was scary, but not really as much as I thought it would be.
Ok, this is from a long time ago, but I never posted it. It is a pineapple filled with vegetables. A PINEAPPLE FILLED WITH VEGETABLES!!! How awesome is that?!




No comments:
Post a Comment