Big city, hmm? Live. Work, huh? But. Only peoples. Peoples is peoples. No is buildings. Is tomatoes, huh? Is peoples, is dancing, is music, is potatoes. So, peoples is peoples. Okay?
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
The return of Silly Sydney
Silly Sydney has to return to Missouri soon, which is sad. Here's the last of the pictures. We sure had fun with him!
On the roof of our apt at night, that's the tiny skyline in the distance.
At the Hershey's building in Times Square.
Times Square
It's like he's holding a giant cup of coco. I do love this building.
I did not like the ad behind us, apparently.
One last look at Central Park.
This is a display in front of the art museum. I love it!
It's like he's shooting green rays from his hand.
Inside MOMA, which is free on fridays. An Army Jeep.
A Helicoptor!
A map of the USA. Can you see Missouri?
And that's the end of Silly Sydney's adventures with me. But not the end of visitors- Nick's coming to New York next week!
You can get yourself a pair at ABC Trading Company in STL, a store so wonderful I have not yet found an equal in NYC. Same goes for Grand Wig House, although I don't think they sell earrings.
2 comments:
I love those yellow music note earrings! where do i score a sweet pair?
You can get yourself a pair at ABC Trading Company in STL, a store so wonderful I have not yet found an equal in NYC. Same goes for Grand Wig House, although I don't think they sell earrings.
Post a Comment