Friday, February 06, 2009

Office Nights!!

So in Vienna, Michelle and I used to gather every Sat (the night we could finally get ahold of The Office, which airs on Thursday) and make dinner together and watch it.
Then when I came back this became a tradition with my friends in the states. We would usually gather at Mikeys or Alli and Melinda's, theirs being the two biggest apts, and we would all make dinner together, and watch The Office, some nights we would hang out after and watch movies, or play board games, or if people had a lot of homework we'd just work and talk, whatever. But everyone made room in their schedule, and even those who didn't like The Office would come. It was just really important to us that we all hang out together that one night a week.
Kelly and I have continued this in New York, even though some nights it's just us two. Anyway, partly because tonight was a fantastic Office night and partly because I just found back my other SD card with way old pics on it (as far back as when I worked in Sullivan!!!) here's some Office night pics. There actually aren't that many. We didn't take too many pictures on Thursdays. Unlike every other day.


Mikey after a QT run.

Not an Office Night, but an Arrested Development Party with Michelle, the originator of Office Nights. Also, doesn't she have the best Rita costume?

Office Night with Jo Kroger when I visited NY during Fall Break last year.


Caitlin last fall...I can't remember why we bought her a tiny cake.

Caitlin, trying to finish her figure drawing notebook first term.


Me and Caitlin dressing up. No one noticed.



Wii!!


Finishing Figure Drawing notebooks, second term.



Caitlin held onto this for weeks trying to finish it. Melinda finally threw it away.

So this is from tonight's Office Night. Valentine cards for some of my friends. They're not finished, I'm going to overlay them with bad song lyrics (R. Kelly, Brittney Spears, Flo Rida, etc.). But it was fun to paint again! Felt like a real Thurs.



No comments: