Hey!
Sorry for the delay in posting anything. So, quickly catching up on my life in NY so far: I literally got off the plane in NY, got a cab to where Kelly was working, and started working. Which is so amazing I don't even know what to do with myself. So yah, I've been working a lot of hours so far, and I'm so incredibly gratefull for that, but more on that and all of NY later, here's some pics from Atlanta, really fast. (I am sleepy!)
There are all incredibly out of order, but I'm way to tired to care.
Umm, Atlanta: it was so great!! For those of you who don't know, I went to Atlanta to visit two of my closest friends: Alli and Melinda, who moved down there there summer. Melinda was in my class and now works as a stitcher/wardrobe for the Atlanta Opera, Alli was in Nick's class and hasn't found a job yet. Alli, Melinda, Caitlin and I were pretty much inseperateable last semester, so I have been missing all of them a lot, and seeing them again was so great.
Anyway, so I got into Atlanta and Alli picked me up at the airport, and we went to their apt (which is amazing and HUGE by the way, pictures of that some other time) and got on skype, and Caitlin was on! In Vienna!!
Ok, so the whole story is, we all have skype, which is a free internet phone service, but Alli and Caitlin both have isight, which is a built-in camera, so they can have video chats. So I told Caitlin that I would be at Alli's and to get on Skype all the time. And she did! Yay! So Alli and I talked to her for 4 hours while we waited for Melinda to get off work (she had a matinee). It was great! (also-weird side note, Catilin has the same dorm/apt that Alli and Melinda had in Vienna. Weird, huh?
Anyway, Caitlin got offline and went to bed, and Melinda came home, and has a surprise. Her boss decided the night before that Melinda could have the next two days off, Melinda didn't ask or anything, it just worked out perfect timeing that the only two days of the month they didn't need her I happened to be in town. Yay!
Anyway, I'll let the pictures fill in the rest.
Sorry for the delay in posting anything. So, quickly catching up on my life in NY so far: I literally got off the plane in NY, got a cab to where Kelly was working, and started working. Which is so amazing I don't even know what to do with myself. So yah, I've been working a lot of hours so far, and I'm so incredibly gratefull for that, but more on that and all of NY later, here's some pics from Atlanta, really fast. (I am sleepy!)
There are all incredibly out of order, but I'm way to tired to care.
Umm, Atlanta: it was so great!! For those of you who don't know, I went to Atlanta to visit two of my closest friends: Alli and Melinda, who moved down there there summer. Melinda was in my class and now works as a stitcher/wardrobe for the Atlanta Opera, Alli was in Nick's class and hasn't found a job yet. Alli, Melinda, Caitlin and I were pretty much inseperateable last semester, so I have been missing all of them a lot, and seeing them again was so great.
Anyway, so I got into Atlanta and Alli picked me up at the airport, and we went to their apt (which is amazing and HUGE by the way, pictures of that some other time) and got on skype, and Caitlin was on! In Vienna!!
Ok, so the whole story is, we all have skype, which is a free internet phone service, but Alli and Caitlin both have isight, which is a built-in camera, so they can have video chats. So I told Caitlin that I would be at Alli's and to get on Skype all the time. And she did! Yay! So Alli and I talked to her for 4 hours while we waited for Melinda to get off work (she had a matinee). It was great! (also-weird side note, Catilin has the same dorm/apt that Alli and Melinda had in Vienna. Weird, huh?
Anyway, Caitlin got offline and went to bed, and Melinda came home, and has a surprise. Her boss decided the night before that Melinda could have the next two days off, Melinda didn't ask or anything, it just worked out perfect timeing that the only two days of the month they didn't need her I happened to be in town. Yay!
Anyway, I'll let the pictures fill in the rest.
Playing at the park.
At the art store: Melinda.
Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment