Friday, May 23, 2008

mini, mini NY recap

So here are some pictures from the trip to NY I took over Spring break. I just wanted to acknowledge this trip before moving on to NH pictures.

Me and Melinda on the bus. It was a long, long, long, cold bus ride through the wonderful spring snowstorms in Ohio.

Me and Nick in NY!!

Next day: Sneaking into the Chelsea hotel.






We ate our breakfast in the lobby. And I will give New Yorkers this: they really do have excelent bagels.

Central Park!!


This would have been perfect if we woudln't have accidentally left my purse in the corner.







Chelsea, Melinda and I split from the rest of the group and found this awesome dumpling place for lunch. The girl who worked there liked us so much she gave us free desert. Also, they had a photobooth that we played in for awhile. With our own cameras.


The view from in front of the strand bookstore, where we spend most of the rest of our day.


Next day: Showcase. Me and Mikey wandered about Times Square for awhile waiting for it to begin. This is the display in the Hershey Store.

Yay Kit! (It looks a lot better in real life, unlike Rami's and Chris')

Our tribute to The Office.
Showcase. The only picture I could find of it, from Chelsea.
Times Square.


Next day: Broadway!! Me and Melinda at Legally Blonde.
Me and Melinda in Times Square. It's two of our favorite things!!
Next day: MoMA. This is just on the walk to MOMA.






We really loved this floor.


I love this picture.


And finally, that same night, our last trip to Cracker Barrel.
And so that is my NY trip in a very small nutshell.

No comments: