Sunday, September 04, 2011

Best Month Ever: I wasn't allowed to take pictures

So here's some random happenings from the summer.
First off, I went to the Museum of the Moving Image because they had an amazing exhibit about Jim Henson. You weren't allowed to take pictures, but here's the link if you want to see what it was about. I might go again. 

Anyway, here's some other stuff from the museum. They just have it full of old props, costumes, set models and drawings, even weird collector things. It was neat. 
Chewy!!



Silence of the Lambs

Chicago!





NYC loves outdoor movies. I went to a few. This is the crowd for Airplane! We had to get there almost 4 hours early, but we had awesome seats. 

Nick and I at Sculpture park. We watched a performance there one night. It was awful but the park was beautiful. 



They put these up at park entrences since this summer a law went into effect that there is no smoking in parks. 

Birthday flowers!

No comments: