Thought I'd finish up summer before moving onto fall.
I'm letting my hair grow back out for the winter. Mostly I'm scared of being cold. But I had no clue how much I'd miss my shaved head! I think I look better with it, for sure I feel better. Still, cold.
I made myself sweet potatoe pancakes and a fried egg. As you can see, my flipping skills are already getting better.
The boys and Tara got me a cake for my birthday! I forgot to take a picture before I started eating it, but it had that tiny Cardinals hat on it. Also it was yummy.
Pretty blue summer night.
Park biking adventures with Nick.
Sun hitting Rock Center.
Nick took me to the Lego store. Man, I wish I had one of these as a kid. They have a cool wall of hard to find pieces, and neat giant lego sculptures, but I spent most of my time making Lego versions of me and Nick. Then he had to pull me away when I wanted to buy a Lego viking ship for our living room. Or a Lego wrecking ball!
We went to MOMA. It was ok.
Nick and I bought the sunday New York Times and it had a Target ad in it!! Welcome to NYC: where the weirdest things make you happy.
Tara eating the remains of my cake at her desk, Chris and I harrassing her by taking pictures.
I mentioned the opera festival last year. This year I completely forgot about it and most of it happened while I was out of town, but luckily my wonderful friend Kayrn remembered and dragged me to it the only night I could go. We saw an opera called Dr. Atomic, about the creation of the atom bomb. I'm torn because the story, lyrics, lighting, costume, set, and actors were all great, but most of the music was awful. It was a fun night anyway.
Sunrise from LaGuardia airport.
And finally for Sarah:



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
fabulous as always!!!
and that sad armadillo behind glass... let it free!!! (to be a real purse)
Post a Comment