I got some show pictures from Becky, one of the costume designers here. I'm still missing My Fair Lady, which is pretty upsetting because that show and Evita were my two favorites. But anyway, I'm not going to upload them all so if you want to check some of them out here's the link to the facebook album:
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2030185&l=3d056&id=66701282
Also, just a note, you know how when they change over to the fall line of clothes in August it's just a ridiculous idea to even think of buying a sweater. It is not ridiculous here. Buying a sweater right now seems like a fine idea. It is consistently in the 40s at night. In August!! I really love it here, and I'ven grown pretty accoustomed to the weather, but the other day they were talking about how they need to do any repairs on the theatre before Nov 1, because by then it'll probably be snowed in. I think you get sucked in by the mild summers, stay for the pretty leaves, and then next thing you know you're stuck here in unfathomable amounts of snow. Leave while you can!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment