Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Dartmouth

The other day we all went up to Dartmouth to see our artistic director play in a band there. I alway like getting to go place around here, since they're always new to me. It was a really pretty ride up during sunset, and I got to see Dartmouth, which struck me as funny at how stereotypicaly New England it seemed. But it was very nice. I also got a picture of me with a moose head, which is as close as I've come to seeing a moose, despite all the "Moose Crossing" signs everywhere.


Also, driving up there we got very lost for awhile because they don't like to put up street signs. No really. It's the weirdest most annoying thing ever. They also like to just make up traffic laws. When we were asking the people around here about it they were just like "No one needs the signs, everyone is from around here." And it's kinda true. People ask me where I'm from a lot just because they don't recognize me. Apparently not a lot of people some to New England.

No comments: